Please check out other awesome puppies we offer right now. Take me there
Pied French Bulldogs: coats that cost small fortunes
Pied French Bulldogs: you’ve seen this before, but didn’t know the right word for it. Praised and highly prized – for a reason or on a whim?
The French Bulldog is now officially the Dog Number One in America. It’s easy to explain, since the breed is top for loyalty, fun and ease of accommodation and care. Any city dweller, single or with multiple children, would find this compact built, well-balanced, both placid and merry furry companion sitting as close to a pet ideal as humanly (doggin) possible. Activity-mad individuals may rightly disagree, for the thing would turn down an invitation to jog 24/7.
A variation of the breed called pied French Bulldogs shares coat designs not approved for shows by the US canine authority. Keep this in mind looking for pied French Bulldogs for sale.
Pied French Bulldogs: where to start with in “pies”
The core, puzzling “pied” article in pied French Bulldogs branding… In essence, “pied” means large areas of two bordering colors, rather than small markings, spots or specks. Motley, patchwork may be used as synonyms – but this doesn’t happen in real life, since the breeding industry prefers to go complex in coats description. Presumably this is done to drag prices up for the stock that can be explained in plain language.
This definition is more commonly used in horse breeding, from where it was exported into the canine world.
To sum up, “pied” in pied French Bulldog puppies equals dual-colored. The base color is usually white; black or dark brown spots (sometimes cream or fawn) are seen on the head and the back. Their size and location may vary. Some pied Frenchies are almost completely white, with small dark spots on the ears and tail, while others have white and brown areas in equal measure. A strip of white hair running between the eyes may be present in pied Frenchies.
Core appearance features of pied Frenchies:
• Physique: compact, moderately muscled, with a barrel-shaped cylindrical chest, curved ribs. The back is muscular, wide.
• The neck is short, strong, slightly curved, with no dewlap.
• The skull is massive, wide, with a short, flat muzzle. Trademark heavy folds require wiping dry often. Use antiseptic once in a while.
• The front legs are straight, with massive shoulders; the hind legs muscular, with strong thighs, slightly longer.
• The eyes in pied French Bulldog puppies are large, dark, round. The color is dark brown, though attractive blue and green are met. This may change over time in pied French Bulldogs.
• The coat is short, smooth, shiny, sitting tight. No undercoat is registered with pied Frenchies.
Pied French Bulldog puppies: coats oblige
Not much so in actuality. Frenchies are known to be costly, but budget in care. This goes 100% for pied French Bulldog puppies.
Combing, the most basic grooming part, is done every other day. Brush the dog first against, and then along growth. This will remove dead hairs, stimulate blood circulation, supply nutrition to the skin and evenly distribute natural lubricants. Only bathe pied French Bulldogs when really dirty, as frequent procedure strips the skin of oils and damages coat sheen.
Pied French Bulldogs for sale: fasten seat belts
Web searching «pied French Bulldogs for sale»? Then be ready to meet significantly pricey offerings. These are not “standards”, casually carrying the deceptive $1,500-$2,500 (two grand may be a lot for many already, we know, but please read through this part).
Google would return a vastly wide cache of results, starting $3,500 for pied French Bulldogs for sale. The high end would be an uncomfortable $19,000! Yeah, these insane estimates are routinely tabled for they are met.
Now take a couple of minutes to scroll this site dedicated to own-bred and raised puppies of breed №1 in America. Frenchies Kingdom has been in this trade for 20+ years. We know what it takes to deliver world-class dogs for this choosy market demanding best goodies for throw-away prices.
Now, we are talking living beings not toys ready to join responsible owners for a happy lasting union. Having invested knowledge, experience and love into our doggies, we still find ways to offer them for reasonable evaluations.
See for yourself, explore the coloring options available at the moment, compare prices, ask for expected shades in upcoming litters.
We’ve pioneered the “make your offer” trading tool to facilitate deals (and help you save even more). Picking up at our location in PA an hour’s drive from NYC metro means paying zero for delivery.
Think, choose, return home with a new member of your family for a breathtaking fresh chapter of your life!
What Frenchies Kingdom is about:
- 20+ years in puppy adaptation business
- A TOP-10 American operator
- Our vets closely follow newborns from day one till rehoming
- Set of service guarantees to give customer peace of mind throughout
- No-fuss delivery
- Delivery: We will arrange safe and fast overland or air delivery of your puppy at your doorstep or a meeting point anywhere in the USA.
- Papers supplied: You will get the full set of vet certificates (mandated vaccinations and checks), the health guarantee and insurance when you receive your pup.
- Follow-up service: You’re welcome to contact our customer support with any questions.
- Health guarantee: Our proprietary HG goes way beyond the usual set of conditions.
- Referral discount: We do provide customers with referral codes.