Please check out other awesome puppies we offer right now. Take me there
Lavender French Bulldog: very rare, very posh, very everything
How do you mean, lavender French Bulldog? Unusual appearance inflates tags, but what about maintenance? Read below for more info on this phenomenal canine.
The lavender French Bulldog is a curious variation of the most popular American canine famed for wit, outgoing personality and versatile upkeep basics. Compact physique, flat face, erect ears and bulging blue eyes make them immediately recognizable.
Lavender French Bulldog: don’t be lost in lilacs
To get full breeding rights or take part in shows, a dog should confirm with standards set for the particular breed by the regulator, the American Kennel Club in this case. For the French, a handful of coat colors are only allowed, and lavender, lilac, purple (you chose) is not among them. A lavender French Bulldog would still be a true French embodying all the trademark character and behavior features this lovely pack proudly displays.
In modern canine industry, new color variants emerge like every year. No wonder one may think he/she may order a dog with any coat they fancy. You are free to search for «lilac fawn merle French Bulldogs», «purple lilac merle French Bulldog» or any mix imaginable. In reality, it would probably still be the same trusted lavender.
Okay, lavender it may be assigned, but then it’s just a label giving an approximation. Lavender blossoms are in themselves a collection of related shades. Still, nothing close in definition is available for lavender French Bulldogs. A pale, slightly muted shade of gray with a purple tint may be a better try though.
We won’t go into the genetics behind the rare color expression in lavender Frenchies as this would be utterly useless and misleading.
A lilac fawn merle French Bulldog wears a short, shiny, smooth coat. The hair is soft and not in need of any dedicated care. The eyes of lavender Frenchies are blue or light green, dark is met as well.
Lilac fawn merle French Bulldog: when fun is the motto
A posh lavender French Bulldog would surprise you as its celeb status does not translate into caprices and whims. It’s still a friendly, loyal furry being good for a citizen of any age and walk of life. Switching to the play mode almost on command, this lover of limelight enjoys any trick you teach it. Children are encouraged to join in the game, unless ear-pulling is involved.
Remember purple lilac merle French Bulldogs (or lilac fawn merle French Bulldogs if you please) are not synonymous with round-the-clock activity and shouldn’t be forced into needless runs. Moderation rules here.
How to socialize your lavender Frenchie: dos and don’ts
- Start as early as possible. You can introduce your lavender Frenchie puppy to the world around it in three weeks of age already.
- Don’t stick to just one walking venue close to you, introduce the pup to new places, faces, muzzles one by one. This will help your bud grow calm and confident when meeting something new.
- Be patient and composed in training. You wouldn’t want your dog to be aggressive, so show no aggression yourself. Reward with praise and a bit of treats. If stern words don’t work with a disobeying pup, take it by the withers and press to the ground – that’ll do the trick.
Purple lilac merle French Bulldog: not an easy price tag to bear
Top popularity in Frenchies renders top prices, sometimes exceedingly uncomfortable. A regularly-colored, or standard, pup carries a base tag of $1,500-$2,500 without add-ons, which may be mandatory and drive the total significantly further north. But a lavender Frenchie is not your regular. It’s chick, it’s swank, it's style. And a stylish evaluation would be a heavy $3,000 to $8,000 anywhere in the US. Pedigreed lavenders (an oxymoron of sorts, since they still would be devoid of breeding rights) may reach breathtaking $20,000. Just wow!
Now read this. With 20+ years of experience in the trade, Frenchies Kingdom offers the most reasonably priced yet quality pups one can find ever. Scroll this site for available colors and patterns, compare estimates, bargain (sic!) to save even more, collect the puppy of your choice at our operation in PA for free (thus cutting extra $$$ off the total).
Marvel, buy, enjoy a long, eventful life with your newly acquired furry (or short-coated, for that matter) buddy. Be happy!
What Frenchies Kingdom is about:
- 20+ years in puppy adaptation business
- A TOP-10 American operator
- Our vets closely follow newborns from day one till rehoming
- Set of service guarantees to give customer peace of mind throughout
- No-fuss delivery
- Delivery: We will arrange safe and fast overland or air delivery of your puppy at your doorstep or a meeting point anywhere in the USA.
- Papers supplied: You will get the full set of vet certificates (mandated vaccinations and checks), the health guarantee and insurance when you receive your pup.
- Follow-up service: You’re welcome to contact our customer support with any questions.
- Health guarantee: Our proprietary HG goes way beyond the usual set of conditions.
- Referral discount: We do provide customers with referral codes.